Husband or Wife of U.S. Citizen

Husband or wife of a U.S. Citizen may apply for an adjustment of status to that of permanent resident after the U.S. Citizen spouse files an alien relative petition. Whether your alien spouse in already in the U.S. our outside the U.S. we will assist you in reuniting your family. Our firm prepares and files all the necessary forms and documents and Mr. Galstyan, an experienced immigration attorney, accompanies the couple to their interview when the couple is in the U.S. Please contact us for a free consultation.

Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.