K-1 Visas for Fiancé(e) of U.S. Citizen

U.S. citizens wishing to bring a foreign national fiance living abroad to the United States to marry them may petition for a K-1 visa. This is a consideration that is many times more preferable to U.S. Citizens as well as foreign nationals. The processing of these visas and their preparation is usually pretty quick through our office and usually take 2-3 business days. Upon preparation of the whole petition, our team of expert K-1 fiancé visa lawyers will file the case directly with the USCIS. As the case is pending we continually keep our clients informed of the case status and prepare them for the interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where the fiancé visa interviews are held.

Once issued, the fiance visa allows your fiance to enter the United States for 90 days so that your marriage ceremony can take place. Once you marry, your spouse may apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States while USCIS processes the application. Please note that if you plan to marry a foreign national outside the United States or your fiance is already residing legally in the United States, you do not need to file for a fiance visa.

Contact us now for a free consultation with an experienced immigration attorney.

During our initial consultation, which is offered free of charge to our potential clients, we will discuss your scenario and your situation to come up with the best plan for your immigration needs. Options in theses cases can be many, your fiancé for instance may already be in the U.S., he or she may not want to apply for a fiancé visa or you may decide that the K-1 visa is not the best visa for your fiancé, you may decide to instead apply for a K-3 visa if the wedding is schedules overseas, etc. Our team of immigration attorneys specialize in these cases and will advise and guide you through every step of the way. Please feel free to contact of immigration law firm today for your initial consultation.

Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.