P-1B Visa Entertainment Group

The P-1B visa is for member(s) of an entertainment group recognized internationally as outstanding in the discipline for a sustained and substantial period of time coming to the U.S. for temporary performance. At least 75 percent of the members of the group must have had a substantial and sustained relationship with the group for at least one year. (Alien circus performers and essential circus personnel are exempt from the one year requirement and the internationally recognized requirement. The alien or aliens must be coming to join a nationally recognized circus.) The entertainment group must be internationally recognized, having a high level of achievement in a field evidenced by a degree of skill and recognition substantially above that ordinarily encountered.

Family of P-1B Visa Holders

Spouses and unmarried children of the P-1B under the age of 21 may obtain P-4 status, they may not engage in employment, but may attend school or college.

Period of Stay

Initial period of stay can be granted for the duration of the performance not to exceed 1 year. Extensions in 1 year increments can also be granted under certain exceptions.

Mr. Galstyan, an experienced immigration attorney, has successfully handled hundreds of P-1B visa cases. Our firm has the ability and experience to help you in getting your P-1 visa. We prepare and file your petition along with the required documentation as well as supporting evidence to ensure that your case is approved with the USCIS. Please contact our office for your free, no obligation case review with an experienced immigration lawyer.

Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.