Our Services:

>   Artist Visa
>   Business Visa
>   Visitor Visa
>   Family Visa
>   Student Visa
>   Green Card

You may also be looking for:

>   Visa Waiver Program
>   Change of Status
>   Extension of Stay
>   Documents Needed for Extension

No matter what type of visa you are trying to obtain, Galstyan Law Firm can provide you with guidance and assistance you’ll need. Whether your an artist, a family member or a student, Galstyan Law Firm has the experience that will make the process easier for you. Call us at 800-939-8004 and take advantage of our free consultation.

Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.