O-1 Visa Attorney for Entertainers and Athletes, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles

At Galstyan Law Group a number of entertainment professionals, athletes and support personnel are applying for U.S. visas and green cards with our immigration lawyers … whether they are coming to the U.S. to participate in tournaments or to feature in popular Broadway plays, our highly trained immigration attorneys are busy ensuring they have the appropriate visas in place.

There are many visa types available to professional entertainers and athletes, the main two are the O and P categories:

• Nonimmigrant O1 visa category is available for better-known individual athletes and entertainers and their support personnel. This includes the O-1 visa for aliens of extraordinary ability in their field (O-2 for support personnel).

The O-1 visa is a popular choice for thousands of talented artists each year and our highly trained Immigration Attorneys have the ability and experience to help you obtain your very own! Our O-1 visa Immigration Lawyers will prepare and file your petition with the USCIS with all supporting documentation and evidence required to ensure your petition is approved.

• P visas are given to performers who are part of a well-known or unique troupe or entourage. These visas can be obtained quickly, sometimes within a matter of days, and last for the period of time needed to complete a season or tour.

Our Immigration Lawyers accept P-1A/P-1B and P-2 visa clients from all parts of the world. We can help you and we are only a phone call away! Review the information below on the various P visa classifications then give us a call for your free case review with one of our leading immigration visa attorneys – 1800 939 8004 (free call number).

The P-1A visa is for an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition at an internationally recognized level of performance.

The P-1B visa is for member(s) of an entertainment group recognized internationally as outstanding in the discipline for a sustained and substantial period of time coming to the U.S. for temporary performance. The entertainment group must be internationally recognized, having a high level of achievement in a field evidenced by a degree of skill and recognition substantially above that ordinarily encountered.

The P-2 classification applies to aliens coming temporarily to perform as an artist or entertainer, individually or as part of a group, under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.

Support Personnel

Essential Support Personnel who are an integral part of the performance of a P-1A, P-1B and P-2 athlete (team) and who perform support services which cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker, are also eligible for a P visa classification. Support personnel may include coaches, scouts, trainers and other team officials and referees. This is a separate petition that our immigration lawyers will submit for each P applicant when required.

Less well-known entertainers and athletes get H-2B visas. H-2B visas can be issued for only one year at a time and take several months or more to get. Other business-oriented nonimmigrant visas may offer some solutions to problems of those in the entertainment or sports industries that the O and P visas do not. Depending on the legal structure of the businesses involved, L-1, E-1 and E-2 visas are also worth exploring.

Invest in the best today! Speak to one of our professional Immigration Attorneys at Galstyan Law Group for your FREE, no obligation case review and see how we can help you obtain the correct visa type for you! 323 642 6000 or 800 939 8004.

Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.