Immigration Lawyer for Family Immigration

Immigration Lawyer for Family Immigration

Love is in the air! If you’re trying to bring your foreign national spouse to the United States to be a Permanent Resident, your hands shouldn’t be thrown in the air in frustration – let’s leave the air to love. Our full-service immigration law firm of professional immigration attorneys is your best bet for getting your family together again – and I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that you’ve spent enough time apart already.

All right, let’s talk logistics. How are we going to make this happen? Well first off we’re going to need you to contact our office. Yes, we’re already concerned about your future and happiness, but we can’t do anything about it if you don’t let us help you.

Once you get in contact with us and are astounded at our high level of professionalism and personal care, we’re betting you’ll be convinced that our Los Angeles immigration attorneys and Beverly Hills immigration attorneys are your best choice. So then we’ll set about drafting your petition. The petition itself is complicated and complex, as there are multiple forms and documents that need to be filled out and provided to demonstrate that you meet all the requisite criteria. If you’re unfamiliar with the legislation surrounding the petition and haven’t done a whole lot of these, chances are you’ll make mistakes that could keep you from approval. Our firm, however, refuses to submit a petition until we’re confident it’ll be approved.

You should know that you must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident to file for your spouse. If you aren’t, but still would like to file for permanent residence for your spouse, you must do so for yourself first and then file after your own petition has been approved. Our immigration lawyers can assist you in any and all immigration matters with which you need assistance; our firm is here to serve you.

Just so you know the basic things that will be required of you: you need to be able to prove that you’re a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, any previous marriages of you or your spouse must be completely and lawfully ended, and you must prove that the two of you are married. Once your petition is filed (quite brilliantly and exceptionally well by our professional immigration attorneys, I might add) you will have the opportunity to bring your spouse to the US while you await the approval of that petition. Once that petition is approved (because let’s be honest, with our firm it’ll be approved) your spouse may enter the US and live and work with a work permit.

All right, I’ve talked at you long enough. If you’re tired of being separated from your significant other and spending altogether too much time apart, speak with our Los Angeles immigration attorneys and Beverly Hills immigration attorneys. We’ll put your welfare and your happiness first and will do whatever it takes to make sure our clients meet with success. Contact us today; you won’t be disappointed.

Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.