Beverly Hills E-2 visa lawyer

E-2 Investor Visa

Are you coming to the U.S. to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which you have invested? And/or are you in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital into a real operating enterprise? Then the E-2 visa or the E2 Investor Visa, may be what you need.

The E2 Visa is a popular choice for many foreign nationals investing in various enterprises within the USA. Our highly trained Immigration Attorneys have successfully handled many E2 Visa Applications worldwide. Our E2 visa lawyers have the ability and experience to help you every step of the way! Our Immigration Lawyers will prepare and file your petition with the USCIS with all supporting documentation and evidence required to give you the best possible chance at approval if you are already in the US in another status.

Our Immigration Lawyer’s accept E-2 Investor clients (who are nationals of a treaty country) from all over the world. We can help you wherever you are and we are only a phone call away 1800 939 8004 (free call).

Many of the world’s most successful individuals have invested in the USA and entered the country on an E-1 Investor Visa. Our Immigration Attorney’s at Galstyan Law Group have proudly assisted many applicants in successfully achieving their E2 visa status. Our Immigration Attorneys are local, based in Beverly Hills making Galstyan Law Group the number one choice for entrepreneurs world-wide.

Period of Stay

Qualified treaty investors and employees will be allowed a maximum initial stay of two years. Requests for extension of stay may be granted in increments of up to two years each. There is no maximum limit to the number of extensions an E-2 visa nonimmigrant may be granted. All E-2 visa non-immigrants, however, must maintain an intention to depart the United States when their status expires or is terminated.

An E-2 visa holder nonimmigrant who travels abroad may generally be granted an automatic two-year period of readmission when returning to the United States.

Alternatively, if you are already located in the US and would like to change your status to an E-2, our highly skilled Immigration Lawyers are ready to assist you right away! Make your free call to Galstyan Law Group and ask for one of our experienced Immigration Attorneys to get started on your E1 or E2 visa petition! 1 800 939 8004.

Invest in your future today! Speak to a professional Immigration Attorney at Galstyan Law Group for your FREE, no obligation case review and see how we can help you obtain your E-2 Visa.

Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.